Many people are not familiar with the Stockton bail bond procedure. Your Golden State Bail Bonds representative can help answer your questions about bail bonds in Stockton if you need to post one for a friend or relative.
The Stockton Police Department patrols the city limits 24 hours a day, seven days a week with 444 sworn police officers. The Stockton Police Department does not have its own jail, so inmates are taken to the San Joaquin County Jail, located in French Camp. The jail can house about 1,221 inmates.
- When you call (800) XXX-XXXX, you will receive all the information you need to post a Stockton bail bond for your relative or friend.
- Golden State Bail Bonds makes it easy by allowing you to fill out forms off our website or by fax. This keeps you from having to go to the San Joaquin County Jail; an intimidating place if you have never been.
- A licensed California bail bondsman will go to the San Joaquin County Jail and present the information to the jail or the Stockton court. Keep in mind, this is not a speedy process and it may take several hours to book an inmate and several hours to determine the Stockton bail amount.
- Once bond is set, your Stockton bail bondsman can wait until the defendant is released and in some cases can provide a ride home.
At Golden State Bail Bond, we can post bond for all situations including:
- Surety Bonds
- Immigration Bail Bonds
- Criminal Bail Bonds
- Felony Bail Bonds
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds
- DUI Bail Bonds
- Traffic Bail Bonds
- Civil Bonds
- Federal Bail Bonds
Golden State Bail Bonds is a member of the Professional Bail Agents of the United States and the California Bail Agents Association. Many attorneys send their clients to us because they trust us to handle the situation with care, compassion and discretion.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in Stockton at (800) XXX-XXXX. Let Golden State Bail Bonds handle the stress when your friend or loved one is arrested.