At Golden State Bail Bonds, we provide prompt, professional service to anyone who needs a bail bond in Sonoma. If you are unfamiliar with law enforcement in the area, the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office operates two jails. Most people are booked into the Main Adult Detention Facility, located at 277 Ventura Avenue in the Hall of Justice Complex. The facility can hold up to 790.
In 2004, the city of Sonoma decided to contract with the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office for police services. Two sergeants and nine deputies patrol the city 24 hours a day. You could get a phone call at 3 a.m. that someone you now has been arrested and needs a Sonoma bail bond.
Golden State Bail Bonds can provide any type of Sonoma bail bond including:
- Surety Bonds
- Immigration Bail Bonds
- Criminal Bail Bonds
- Felony Bail Bonds
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds
- DUI Bail Bonds
- Traffic Bail Bonds
- Civil Bonds
- Federal Bail Bonds
- We are more than just a voice on the phone. When you are arrested, we contact the Sonoma County Jail. We get all the details of the arrest and we determine the specifics of the Sonoma bail bond and the amount.
- Often when someone is arrested in Sonoma, friends or relatives get involved to help pay for the bond. No one wants to come to the jail, so at Golden State Bail Bonds, we have made the process convenient. We have forms online, or we can fax them. Your Golden State Bail Bonds representative can take a payment over the phone at (800) XXX-XXXX. The bail amount is usually ten percent of the bond.
- We don't complain when you call us at 3 a.m. At Golden State Bail Bonds, we know that people get arrested in Sonoma at all hours of the day or night and need a Sonoma bail bond. We have licensed California bail agents ready and waiting to serve you.
- We are licensed by the state of California. We also maintain memberships in several professional organizations, including the California Bail Agents Association and the Professional Bail Agents of the United States.
We have helped many Sonoma defense attorneys get their clients out of jail on bond. We offer that same professional service to everyone that calls Golden State Bail Bonds at (800) XXX-XXXX.