The professionals at Golden State Bail Bondsman provide 24 hour, seven day a week service in Simi Valley (even holidays!). The professional, courteous bondsmen can answer your bail questions, many of them over the phone, about how a bail bond in Simi Valley works.
We understand that this is a stressful time when a friend or relative is arrested, no matter what the charges are. Our job is to secure their release on a Simi Valley bail bond and get them back to their life.
Shortly after the city of Simi Valley was incorporated in 1971, the city's police department was established. The city has more than 122,000 residents and is home to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The city is called one of the safest cities in the United States by FBI officials. There are 125 sworn officers that patrol the city. But still, people go to jail every day.
If you are arrested in Simi Valley, you need a Simi Valley bail bondsman to get you out of jail as soon as possible. Since there is not jail in Simi Valley, most new arrestees are taken by police to the Pre-Trial Detention Facility on South Victoria Avenue in Ventura. Some arrestees are taken to the East-Ventura County Jail, located on East Olsen Road in Thousand Oaks.
Here's an easy step-by-step process of what you should do and what will happen when posting a bail bond in Simi Valley:
- When you call Golden State Bail Bonds at (800) XXX-XXXX a licensed Simi Valley bail bondsman will contact the jail and get the facts surrounding the arrest.
- We call you and tell you how much it will cost to post a Simi Valley bail bond for your friend or relative. The amount is usually ten percent of the total bond. You can choose to come to the jail, or you can download the forms. You can even pay online or on the phone.
- We give jail officials the paperwork for the Simi Valley bail bond. We wait for your friend or relative to be released. If they don't have a way home, we offer a ride.
At Golden State Bail Bonds, our job is to provide you with prompt, professional service in Simi Valley and all of California. When you call us for a Simi Valley bail bond, you will be working with licensed Simi Valley bail agents who are members of the California Bail Agents Association.
We handle all types of bonds including:
- Immigration Bail Bonds
- Criminal Bail Bonds
- Felony Bail Bonds
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds
- DUI Bail Bonds
- Traffic Bail Bonds
- Civil Bonds and Federal Bail Bonds
Call Golden State Bail Bonds at (800) XXX-XXXX.