While visiting Martinez, you may find yourself on the other side of the law. Your arrest could be the result of having too much to drink or a squabble with a friend that got out of hand. If you have never been in trouble, you want to post a Martinez bail bond and get out of jail quickly. When you need a bail bond in Martinez, call Golden State Bail Bonds at (800) XXX-XXXX.
Most people who have never been to California imagine the state's glamorous cities and sandy beaches. However, the state has many quaint small towns. Martinez, located near San Francisco, is one of those towns. But this city has put itself on the map as the home of the famous baseball player "Joltin" Joe DiMaggio.
Here's a quick overview of how to post a bail bond in Martinez:
- When a person is arrested by the Martinez Police Department, the arresting agency has 72 hours to bring the inmate before the court for a bond hearing. Since there is no jail in Martinez, inmates are taken to the Contra Costa County Jail. The Martinez Police Department is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Even if you are not in Martinez and you need to post a Martinez bond for someone you know, Golden State Bail Bonds can help you. You can download the forms for a Martinez bail bond or call us and we will fax them to you. This keeps you from having to make a lengthy and time consuming trip to the Contra Costa County Jail to post a Martinez bail bond.
- Since it can take several hours to book and inmate and release them on jail, your licensed Martinez bail bondsman will wait at the Contra County Jail, allowing you to stay home. The process can take from two to four hours or longer if the jail is busy from the time the money for the Martinez bail bond is received.
- A representative from Golden State Bail Bonds will be at the jail waiting for the defendant and in most cases we can offer a free ride home.
- The Martinez bail bondsman will explain the details of the bond, including the bond conditions and future court appearances.
Golden State Bail Bonds is licensed to serve you in Martinez seven days a week, 24 hours a day. We are members of the California Bail Agents Association and the Professional Bail Agents of the United States. Call Golden State Bail Bonds in Martinez at (800) XXX-XXXX.