Golden State Bail Bonds has helped many families and attorneys with bail bonds in Manteca. We are ready to help you when you call us at (800) XXX-XXXX.
Manteca, California officials have dubbed their town "The Family City". Seventy Manteca police officers patrol the city to protect the families of this San Joaquin County suburb of about 50,000.
The Manteca Police Department has no jail, so if you are arrested, you will need to go to the San Joaquin County Jail in French Camp to post a Manteca bail bond.
Here's a quick overview of how to post a Manteca bail bond:
- After you call us, we will find out what the charges are and where the bond should be posted. Some traffic charges in Manteca have an automatic bond, while most charges require an appearance before a judge, which will usually happen within 48 hours.
- The next dilemma you will face is how to pay for your bail bond in Manteca. At Golden State Bail Bonds, we take all major credit cards. We can fax you the Manteca bail bond forms or the forms can be downloaded from our website. The forms are easy to understand and take about 20 minutes to complete.
- The bond can be paid on the telephone with a credit card. If a friend or relative is paying the Manteca bail bond for you, they don't have to come to the San Joaquin County Jail to pay the bond.
- If you don't have a way home after posting the Manteca bail bond, in most cases, the bail bondsman can offer a ride home.
- Unless the charges are dropped, you will have to abide by all bond conditions and make a return appearance to court. Our licensed California bail bondsmen deal with the courts every day and will explain the conditions of a bail bond in Manteca.
Golden State Bail Bonds has Manteca bail bondsmen ready to help you and your family 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We handle each bail bond in Manteca with the same care and compassion, no matter what the charges or circumstances are. Call us for prompt and compassionate service at (800) XXX-XXXX.