Golden State Bail Bonds is a licensed French Camp bond company specializing in: Surety Bonds, Immigration Bail Bonds, Criminal Bail Bonds, Felony Bail Bonds, Misdemeanor Bail Bonds, Domestic Violence Bail Bonds, DUI Bail Bonds, Traffic Bail Bonds, Civil Bonds and Federal Bail Bonds. If you need a bond for anything, we can provide it.
You are driving through the tiny city of French Camp California when you become distracted. You zoom through a traffic light going 85 miles per hour in a 35 mile per hour zone. You look in your review mirror and you see a San Joaquin County sheriff's deputy's car flashing its blue lights. You know you will need a French Camp bail bond because on top of the traffic violations, you have been drinking.
With a population of around 4,100, French Camp does not have its own police department. The city limits are patrolled by the San Joaquin Sheriff's Office and the California Highway Patrol. But if you are arrested in French Camp, you will have a short trip to jail. The San Joaquin County Jail is located at 7000 Michael Canalis Boulevard in French Camp.
So how do you post a bail bond in French Camp? The first call you make should be to Golden State Bail Bonds at (800) XXX-XXXX. We have licensed California bail bondsman waiting to help you get out of jail. Our easy 1, 2, 3 process can get you or someone you love out of jail as quickly as the law allows.
Golden State Bail Bonds will help you with your French Camp Bail:
- We will find out the amount of the French Camp bail bond and relay the information to you.
- You don't have to come to the San Joaquin County Jail. We can fax the forms to you or you can download them from our website and send them back to us.
- Golden State Bail Bonds accepts all major credit cards and you can pay a bail bond in French Camp by phone. California law sets the amount a bail bondsman can charge at 10 percent except in special circumstances where the bond amount may be as low as eight percent.
- If you want to come to the San Joaquin County Jail but you don't want to wait for the French Camp bail bond to be posted, we will call you to pick up your loved one as soon as he or she is released.
- If you can't come to the San Joaquin County Jail, in most cases were are able to offer your friend or loved one a free ride home.
- We will tell you when and which court your loved one will have to appear in and explain the conditions of the French Camp bail bond. Failure to appear or abide by the conditions of the bail can result in arrest.
Call (800) XXX-XXXX and one of our professional French Camp bail bondsmen will assist you and answer any questions you may have regarding bail bonds and the bail bond industry.