At Golden State Bail Bonds, we want getting your loved out of jail on an El Centro Bail bond as easy as 1, 2, 3. No matter what time you or a loved one is arrested in El Centro, you can call Golden State Bail Bonds to help secure release. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in El Centro at (800) XXX-XXXX.
In the small town of El Centro California, about 215 people are arrested each month, according to statistics from the El Centro Police Department. With 47 sworn officers, that means that each officer makes about four arrests a month. If you are one of those charged, you want to find a way to get an El Centro bail bond as soon as possible.
Since El Centro has no formal city jail, inmates are housed by in Imperial county facilities. The Hebert Hughes Correctional Center holds the majority of inmates and can hold 324 men. The Regional Adult Detention Facility holds 298 men and women.
Here's how Golden State Bail Bonds can help you:
- A Golden State Bail Bonds representative will contact the Imperial County Jail and find out the El Centro charges and the amount of the bond.
- If you can't com to the Imperial County Jail, no problem! A Golden State Bail Bonds representative will fax the forms to you or you can download them from our website. We accept all major credit cards for an El Centro bail bond so you can also pay us by phone.
- If you want to come to the Imperial County Jail but you don't want to wait for the El Centro bail bond to be posted, we will call you to pick up your loved one as soon as he or she is released. In some cases, we can even offer a free ride home.
- If your loved one must appear in court concerning the El Centro charges, a licensed Golden State Bail Bonds' representative will appear on their behalf and help secure their release. We will tell you when your loved one has to be back in court and explain the conditions of the El Centro bail bond.
- No matter who you are, we treat you and your loved one with compassion if they are facing charges in El Centro. We have helped many El Centro attorneys with their clients.
At Golden State Bail Bonds, you can count on our El Centro bail bondsmen to keep your information private. Our professional agents can provide any type of bail bond in El Centro including traffic bonds, DUI bonds, felony bonds, misdemeanor bonds and immigration bonds. Call us at (800) XXX-XXXX for professional, discrete service.