With a population of nearly 400,000, there are many Solano County bail bondsmen who can help bail you or a friend out of jail. Often, if it is a person's first arrest, their only knowledge of bail agents is what they have seen on the television shows. The yellow pages usually have a long list of bail agents. How do you know which is best?
Golden State Bail Bonds has a reputation for providing prompt, professional service in Solano County and all of California.
How Has Golden State Bail Bonds Earned Such a Great Reputation?
- We serve all of Solano County, which includes the cities and towns of Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville and Vallejo.
- We are more than just a voice on the phone. When you are arrested, we send a licensed Solano County bail bondsman to the jail, located at 500 Union Avenue in Fairfield. We get all the details of the arrest and we determine the specifics of the bail and the amount. Your Solana County bail bondsman will wait for you until the bonding process is complete and in most cases, we give you a free ride home or a ride back to your car.
- Often when someone is arrested in Solano County, friends or relatives get involved to help pay for the bond. No one wants to come to the jail, so at Golden State Bail Bonds, we have made the process convenient. We have forms online, or we can fax them. Your Golden State Bail Bonds representative can take a payment over the phone at 1-866-492-8387. The bail amount is usually ten percent of the bond.
- We don't complain when you call us at 5 a.m. At Golden State Bail Bonds, we know that people get arrested in Solano County at all hours of the day or night and need a Solana bail bond. We have licensed California bail agents ready and waiting to serve you.
- We are licensed by the state of California. We also maintain memberships in several professional organizations, including the California Bail Agents Association and the Professional Bail Agents of the United States.
Golden State Bail Bonds is the one to choose if you or someone you know finds themselves in the Solano County Jail. Call us at (800) XXX-XXXX.