When you get the call that someone you love is arrested in San Joaquin County, there is so much you want to know. What are the charges? Where is the jail? Can I post a San Joaquin County bail bond and get them out of jail?
If one of your family members is arrested and taken to the San Joaquin County jail, you can post the full bail amount or you can call a San Joaquin County bail bondsman. By paying the bondsman about 10 percent of the bail amount, you can secure the release of your friend or loved one. You can call the jail hotline at (209) 468-4562 for inmate information. The jail is located at 7000 Michael Canalis Boulevard in French Camp.
Your next call should be to Golden State Bail Bonds, a licensed California bail bond company with a reputation for prompt, courteous service. We are open 24 hours a day, so we are there for you if you need us at noon or midnight. Our easy plan takes the stress out of posting a San Joaquin County bail bond.
Golden State Bail Bonds is a licensed bail San Joaquin County bond company specializing in: Surety Bonds, Immigration Bail Bonds, Criminal Bail Bonds, Felony Bail Bonds, Misdemeanor Bail Bonds, Domestic Violence Bail Bonds, DUI Bail Bonds, Traffic Bail Bonds, Civil Bonds and Federal Bail Bonds.
If you need a bond for anything in San Joaquin County, we can provide it
- We will find out which San Joaquin law enforcement agency made the arrest, the amount of the bail, and which court should be paid. We relay that information to you.
- You don't have to come to the San Joaquin County Jail. We can fax the forms to you or you can download them from our website and send them back to us. Golden State Bail Bonds accepts all major credit cards and you can pay by phone. California law sets the amount a bail bondsman can charge at 10 percent.
- If you want to come to the San Joaquin County Jail but you don't want to wait, we will call you to pick up your loved one as soon as he or she is released.
- If you can't come to the San Joaquin County Jail, in most cases were are able to offer your friend or loved one a free ride home.
- We will tell you when and which San Joaquin court your loved one will have to appear in and explain the conditions of the San Joaquin County bail bond. Failure to appear or abide by the conditions of the bail can result in arrest.
Call (800) XXX-XXXX and one of our professional San Joaquin County agents will assist you and answer any questions you may have regarding bail bonds and the bail bond industry.