Sacramento County is home to the county seat of California and has about 1.2 million people. The county jail is located at 651 I Street between Sixth and Seventh Streets in downtown Sacramento and can house 2,432 inmates. The jail is the main booking facility for the Sacramento County Sheriff's Office. If someone you know is arrested in Sacramento County, Golden State Bail Bonds is there to help you figure out the often confusing bail process.
Sacramento County is home to several cities served by a Sacramento County bail bondsman including: Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Folsom, Galt, Isleton, Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, Antelope, Arden-Arcade, Carmichael, Fair Oaks, Florin, Foothill Farms, Gold River, Herald, La Riviera, Locke, North Highlands, Orangevale, Parkway-South Sacramento, Rancho Murieta, Rio Linda, Rosemont, Vineyard, Walnut Grove and Wilton.
Once you call Golden State Bail Bonds at (800) XXX-XXXX we get to work on getting your friend or loved one out of jail.
Here are a few simple steps to get bail for Sacramento County:
- We call the jail to find out the amount of the Sacramento bail bond.
- If you like, you can stay home and we can handle everything either online or on the phone. You can download any of our forms off our website or we will fax them to you.
- You can pay us either online or on the phone. There is no need to risk you home. By paying us a percentage of the entire bond (about 10 percent), you can successfully get your friend or relative out of jail.
- Unfortunately, it can take several hours for an inmate to be booked. Then the Sacramento County bail bond must be determined before they can be released. We will wait for your loved one to get out of jail and will even offer a free ride home if you don't want to come to the jail.
- If your loved one must go to court for a bond hearing before he or she can be released, we will pass this information on to you. We will be waiting to assist you once a judge sets the Sacremento County bail bond. Again, it could take several hours after bond is set before an inmate is ready to be released.
Golden State Bail Bonds can provide any type of bond, including felonies, misdemeanors, surety bonds and immigrations bonds. Call us seven days a week, 24 hours a day at (800) XXX-XXXX.