The Kern County Sheriff's Department oversees four county jail facilities with an average jail population of 2,500 inmates a day. If you get a phone call that someone you know is in the Kern County Jail and need a California bail bondsman, make sure you where he or she is.
The Kern County Sheriff's Department oversees four jails:
- Central Receiving Facility-This is where most people go when they are arrested in Bakersville.
- The Lerdo Complex-This large jail has three separate divisions which hold inmates of high and low security levels.
- Mojave Jail-This is where most people arrested in the Mojave area are taken. receives inmates arrested in the Mojave area.
- Ridgecrest Jail-This jail serves the Ridgecrest area.
Bakersfield is the county seat of Kern County, but there are several other cities and towns. These include towns with such colorful names and Pumpkin Center, Old River and Squirrel Mountain Valley. Other cities and towns are: Delano, Ridgecrest, Wasco, Arvin, Shafter, Tehachapi, McFarland, California City, Taft, Maricopa, Oildale, Rosamond, Lamont, Randsburg, Fellows, Mettler, McKittrick, Johannesburg, Tupman, Keene, Derby Acres, Onyx, Valley Acres, Dustin Acres, Mountain Mesa, Lake of the Woods, Inyokern, Caliente, North Edwards, Buttonwillow, Lebec, Stallion Springs, Pine Mountain Club, Kernville, China Lake Acres, Bodfish, Taft Heights, South Taft, Lost Hills, Boron, Wofford Heights, Frazier Park, Weldon, Weedpatch, Lake Isabella, Ford City, Mojave, Bear Valley Springs, Golden Hills and Rosedale.
Golden State Bail Bonds can help you if you are arrested in Bakersville or Kernville. At Golden State Bail Bonds, we are there for you no matter what time of day or night you are arrested. We have bail agents waiting to help you when you call 1-866-492-8387 whether you need us at 5 p.m. or 5 a.m. We make posting a Kern County bail bond as easy as 1-2-3. Following are the simple steps we take to ensure a speedy release.
If you don't know much about the bond process in Kern County, here is what we will do for you:
- The Kern County bail bond may be preset if it is a minor traffic charge or other misdemeanor. For more serious charges, you may have to appear before a judge. Your Golden State Bail Bonds' agent will gather this information quickly and let you know.
- If you don't have the money for the bail amount, we can call a friend or relative for you. Remember, the legally mandated bail bond rate is 10 percent, so if your bond is $1,000, you only need to come up with $100.
No one has to meet you at the jail. If someone else is paying your Kern County bail bond, we can accept their credit card over the phone. We handle most of the paper work and we can fax forms or they can be emailed. After your Kern County bail bond is posted, if you need a ride home, in most cases that can be arranged.
No one at Golden State Bail Bonds will judge you for being arrested, no matter what the charge is. When you call us we will listen to you compassionately and treat you like we treat our own family.