With a population of nearly 150,000, Imperial County is one of the poorest counties in the state. And with two jails that can hold up to 622 people each, the crime rate in the communities of Imperial County is high. If you or someone you know needs an Imperial County bail bondsman, you first need to know a little about this county, which borders Arizona and Mexico.
The cities and communities of Imperial County include: El Centro, Calexico, Brawley, Imperial, Calipatria, Holtville, Westmoreland, Heber, Seeley, Niland, Salton City, Desert Shores, Winterhaven, Salton Sea Beach, Bombay Beach, Ocotillo and Palo Verde. The two jails that serve these cities and communities are:
- Hebert Hughes Correctional Center
Capacity: 324 men.
- Regional Adult Detention Facility
Capacity: 298 men and women.
The Imperial County Sheriff's Office has several substations and if you are a loved one is arrested in Imperial County you may be questioned at one of the substations first. These substations are at Bombay Beach, Brawley, Niland, Palo Verde, Octotillo, Salton City and Winterhaven. While you may be questioned at a substation, you are not booked until you are taken to one of the two jails.
Once you are arrested, you may wonder how you can get out of jail as soon as possible. The best way is to get an Imperial County bail bondsman to help you post bail. If you are arrested on a simple traffic charge, there may be a preset bond and you can call an Imperial County bail bondsman immediately. If the charges are more serious, you will appear before a judge, who will set the amount of the Imperial County bail bond.
Now that bond has been set, you may be wondering what to do, especially if this is your first arrest. Your first phone call should be to Golden State Bail Bonds. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We make getting bailed out of Imperial County jail as easy as 1-2-3!
Here's how we get bonds quick:
- We contact the Imperial County Jail and find out the charges and the amount of the bail. We relay that information to you.
- If someone else is paying your Imperial County bail bond, he or she can download the forms or we can fax them to us. We accept all major credit cards, so you can pay by phone. No one has to spend hours waiting at the jail waiting for bond to be posted.
- Unless the charges are dropped, you will have to be back in court. Judges allow bail so that there is a guarantee you will show up for your next court appearance. We will tell you when you when you have to be back in court and explain the conditions of the bond.
At Golden State Bail Bonds, we will always treat you with respect and compassion no matter what the circumstances. We don't judge and believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.